View Metrology Software VMS
Automated Solutions for Process Monitoring and Control Requirements
Easy to Use for Programmer and Floor Operator Alike
- Finder Optimization (using the Teach button) can be used to automatically adjust advanced parameters such as form, strength, contrast, and other parameters to more reliably find edges under difficult conditions.
- Automatic light settings are now available to dynamically adjust the programmed light settings to compensate for the part surface reflectivity variations or the lighting differences among multiple inspection systems.
- Blob Filtering makes the blob finder more reliable in cases where there are many small entities in the field of view, such as grain or dust, which could be mistaken for a blob feature.
- Area Multi-Focus allows creating a 3-D profile of a feature within the field of view using a single video focus sequence.
- Libraries have been added so that sub-routines for frequently used measurements or situations can be saved and readily implemented in new part programs.
- Data driven expressions can be defined to implement the “part family” programming capability of VMS.
- CAD Import / Auto Step Create has been implemented so that when a CAD file is imported, the measurement steps for the selected features of the CAD model are generated automatically with a single mouse click.
- Automatic Point Coordinates output is now available, allowing “point cloud” data to be exported to other feature geometry construction packages (for profile measurements) using the COM/DDE methods of the Windows operating system.
- Excel output allows measurement results to be easily exported to Microsoft Excel®.
- Security features have been added to enable access to certain features to be limited by password. For example, access to program edit, save, and delete functions can be restricted, while still allowing programs to be loaded and run.