High Performance Floor Model Optical Metrology System
The VIEW Benchmark™ 300 is engineered for high performance and reliability in a floor model package. Advanced optics, illumination, image processing, and available Continuous Image Capture make VIEW Benchmark a world-class metrology system.
A VIEW system designed to process parts up to 300x300mm in a compact, floor model platform. The Benchmark 300 is designed for use on the production floor to provide precision measurements for process control. Its stage is ideal for medium format metrology applications that require high throughput, accuracy, and the precision you expect from VIEW.
Through-the-lens (TTL) laser
Rainbow Probe ™ off-axis white light range sensor
- High resolution single magnification optical system
- 2.5X microscope objective
- 0.1um scales
- Programmable ring light (PRL)
- Multi-function hand-controller
- PC-based system controller.
- VIEW Metrology Software (VMS), which combines high-level functionality with ease of use in one system.
- Enhanced accuracy with 0.05um scale resolution
- Pulsed backlight for Continuous Image Capture (CiC) applications
- Dual Magnification Optical System
- Grid Autofocus with Ronchi or Dot Grid Projector
- 0.8X, 1X, 5X, 10X, and 25X front objective lenses
- Through-the-Lens (TTL) Laser
- MicroTheta Rotary Table
- Rainbow Probe™
- Industrial Digital I/O
- Temperature monitoring
- Elements Cad to Measure Software
- Continuous Image Capture (CiC)
- Area Multi-Focus Package
- Advanced Image Processing Package