For decades, the 12” by 12” stage was a VIEW Engineering mainstay. Models included the Voyager 1200, the Bazic12, the Voyager 1220-12, and the Voyager 1212. VIEW Micro-Metrology is pleased to announce the release of the Benchmark 300 metrology system, our latest 12 by 12 measuring machine. The Benchmark 300 delivers high performance and reliability in a compact, floor model package.
The stage travel is 300 x 300 x 150 mm standard with an optional Z travel of 200 mm.The Benchmark 300 comes standard with:
- High resolution single magnification optical system
- 2.5X microscope objective
- 0.1um scales
- Programmable ring light (PRL)
- Multi-function hand-controller
- PC-based system controller.
- VIEW Metrology Software (VMS), which combines high-level functionality with ease of use in one system.
The Benchmark 300 special options include:
- Enhanced accuracy with 0.05um scale resolution
- Pulsed backlight for Continuous Image Capture (CiC) applications.
These options are also available on VIEW’s Benchmark 250 , Pinnacle 250 , Pinnacle 250 Plus , and Summit 600 XP systems.
All of the standard VIEW hardware and software options are also available on the Benchmark 300, including:
- Dual Magnification Optical System
- Grid Autofocus with Ronchi or Dot Grid Projector
- 0.8X, 1X, 5X, 10X, and 25X front objective lenses
- Through-the-Lens (TTL) Laser
- MicroTheta Rotary Table
- Rainbow Probe™
- Industrial Digital I/O
- Temperature monitoring
- Elements Cad to Measure Software
- Continuous Image Capture (CiC)
- Area Multi-Focus Package
- Advanced Image Processing Package
Please contact our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org today for a datasheet and to learn more about how the Benchmark 300 can help you solve your most challenging metrology applications.